1 - Sd-10
1 - Gilder CD w/Software & Manuals
Minimum Required Items
Stereo Audio Playback System
The Sd-10 is miniature stereo Mp3 and .wav AudioFile player. The Sd-10 holds up to 255 AudioFiles on MMC or Sd flash card. Includes RCA line level outputs, two trigger inputs and TTL serial port. Five operating modes. It can be used in Store-Casting, Music-On-Hold, Museum, Haunted Attraction, Safety, Industrial or Entertainment applications. Anywhere you need a solid state, high quality audio system that will play for years. The Sd-10 can be dropped right into an audio system in place of a CD player.
Features of the Sd-10 include:
- Stand alone stereo playback of standard Mp3 (all data rates) or .WAV audio files (up to 48 K/16 bit).
- Up to 255 different AudioFiles can be stored. Capacity is limited only by the size of your flash card.
- Two unbalanced -6 dBv RCA line level outputs to feed external amplifiers.
- Audio stored on standard MultiMedia (MMC) or Secure Digital (Sd) flash cards.
- All configuration is done using a four position dipswitch. No software needed!
- Two LEDs show that the unit is alive and accessing the flash card.
- Two non-polarized optically isolated trigger inputs with LED indicators. Easily attached to PLCs, pushbuttons, motion detectors, foot pads, IR sensors, alarm systems and other controllers. These inputs can be configured to ramp audio to preset levels or to select and play specific sounds round-robin or randomly. Store-Casting and Music-On-Hold modes can play an announcement between each music track. Triggered SoundFiles can be set to accept or ignore additional requests once started.
- A Sturdy aluminum enclosure. Mounts in 2-3/4" Augat Snap Track, or just Velcro or screw it down. It is small enough to mount right on the back of an amplifier or amplified speaker.
- Up to two PlayLists available, depending on mode.
- Runs on any voltage from nine to twenty-four vdc. The low current draw allows Sd-10s to run from batteries or solar cells where line power is unavailable.
- Optional RS-232 serial port can be used to access specific sounds and monitor the status of the Sd-10.
- A ‘Starter Kit’ is available for first-time users of the Sd-10: Includes a USB flash card reader/writer, power supply and Sd card.
For a system that combines an Audio Player, Amplifier, Show and Lighting Control in a single package, please consider our Sd-50 line of repeaters. If you need to schedule when sounds and shows play, a Sd-50 with GPS clock option allows 365-day scheduling for fountains, clock towers, carillons, churches and school bells. The Sd-25 is similar to the Sd-10, but with more configuration options and an amazing fifty Watt Class-d amplifier built in. The Amp-50 is the same amp as in the Sd-25, but without the repeater.
Needs 9 to 24 vdc supply. Mounts on SnapTrack, Velcro or screw standoffs. Cables, flash card, mounting hardware and Power Supplies are not included.