Minimum Required Items
Stereo Audio Playback System with Amplifier & DMX-512
The Sd-25 w/DMX is a complete stereo audio playback system. It can be used in Store-Casting, Music-On-Hold, Museum, Safety, Haunt, Industrial or Entertainment applications. Anywhere you need a solid state, high quality audio system that will play for years.
Features of the Sd-25 w/DMX include:
- DMX-512 input can be used to select and play 255 SoundFiles using just one DMX-512 channel. Using two addresses, you also get live volume control via DMX-512. Two RJ-45 jacks to make networking easy.
- RS-232 and IR ports, which were options on the earlier Sd-25s, are now standard on the Sd-25 w/DMX.
- Stand alone stereo playback of standard Mp3 (all data rates) or .WAV audio files (up to 48K/16 bit) stored on standard Secure Digital (Sd or SdHC) cards. Up to 255 Files in most modes, 32,737 in some.
- Use an Apple remote to play sounds and adjust volume levels. Use IR-Tx's for ride vehicle audio triggers.
- An amazing 50 Watt Class-D stereo amplifier packs the power of most 200-250 Watt linear amps! It draws only a fraction of the power of a typical amplifier, and only when it is pumping sound. Works with most 8 ohm speakers. The amplifier can be bridged for 50 watt mono output into a 4 ohm load.
- Two RCA jacks for input or output of line level audio signals. Works with external amps or audio sources.
- All configuration is through externally accessible switches. No PC software or drivers are ever needed.
- LEDs show triggers, DMX-512, heart and Sd card activity. Modulation LEDs show audio as it is played.
- Two non-polarized optically isolated triggers. Attaches to PLCs, switches, motion detectors, IR sensors, alarm systems or other controllers. Inputs can be set to ramp audio or to select and play specific sounds round-robin or randomly. StoreCasting and Music-On-Hold modes can play an announcement between each music track. Triggered SoundFiles can be set to accept or ignore additional requests once started.
- Mounts in Snap Track, DIN rail (optional), or just Velcro or screw it down. Mounts nicely in a 4x4 J-Box.
- Optically isolated ‘running’ status output can be used to turn on lights, relays, audio ducking, etc...
- Built in RS-232 serial port can be used to control volume, call up sounds and monitor the Sd-25 w/DMX.
- Runs on any voltage from 12 to 24 vdc. Draws 2.5 Amps at 24 volts (50 Watts) at max amplifier output.
- Low current draw makes the Sd-25 w/DMX ideal for batteries or solar cells use where line power is unavailable.
- A ‘Starter Kit’ is available: Includes the necessary accesories (USB flash card reader/writer, power supply, MC-Sd Flash Card, GilderTweaker Small Screwdriver and GilderCD with software) to operate the Sd-25 w/DMX.
The Sd-10 is similar to the Sd-25, but without the onboard amplifier. The Amp-50 is the Sd-25 w/DMX's amplifier without the audio player. For a system that combines an Audio Player, Amplifier, 365-day Scheduling, Show and DMX-512 Lighting Control in a single package, please consider our Sd-50 controllers. An optional GPS antenna keeps the Sd-50s clock accurate to 1/1000 second of Universal Standard time for bell towers, school and business bells, parades, fountains, etc...
Sd-25 w/DMX Suggested Accessories: